Friday, February 12, 2016

Blurb About: The Zebra Said Shhh -M. R. Nelson, Tamia Sheldon

  • The Zebra Said Shhh
  • Author: M. R. Nelson
  • Illustrator: Tamia Sheldon
  • Age Range: 8 - 12 years
  • Grade Level: 3 - 7
  • Publisher: Xist Publishing (February 14, 2013)
  • ISBN-10: 1623954401

The Zebra Said Shhh is a bedtime picture book featuring zoo animals. The language is very repetitive and simple and therefor may do better with the young-toddler-or-under crowd. Some of the illustrations are lovely and I imagine that kids would like them.

I've got to be honest with this one, I think the kindle one is worth the .99 cent price but I would be a bit disappointed if I paid $9.99 for the physical version. The story is just not one that I would want to read over and over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment